Ordnance Survey, known best for their orange and pink maps, have launched their GetOutside campaign for 2017 to help encourage us all to get outside more and explore the best of our countryside.
Outdoor Bloggers are super proud that a number of our members have been included in this year’s GetOutside Champion team.
- Glyn from Hill Walking for the Over 60s
- Jason from Jason Rawles
- Kate from The Adventures of Kate
- Lauren from The Helpful Hiker
- Sarah from Craft Invaders
- Dave, Tryfan and the team from Mud and Routes
- Zoe from Splodz Blogz
If you want to know more about the Ordnance Survey GetOutside project, check out this page on their website, of visit any of our member Champions above as they’ve all been talking about it.
And if you have any ideas on how Outdoor Bloggers can continue to help spread the GetOutside message be sure to let us know!