Our sponsors for the weekend were the guys over at Mud and Routes. They provided the camping, which was at the gorgeous Llyn Gwynant Campsite in Snowdonia.We were also supported by Climb Snowdon, part of RAW Adventures. Ross and Craig expertly lead our hike up Snowdon. There will be more about the hike (and the gin…) another day, but in the mean time here’s a preview of our route.
No blogger event would be complete without a goodie bag, and so we’d also like to thank the fab outdoor brands who were kind enough to send us a few bits and bobs for our members who came along…
- Hi-Tec gave us each a pair of hiking socks.
- Nikwax gave us some waterproofing and cleaning products.
- Kitshack gave us each a mountain-themed Buff.
- Aquapac gave us cases for our phones.
- Real Handful sent us some snacks for our hike.
- And KEEN donated a pair of boots so we could run a giveaway (more about that another day).
Thank you so much to those who supported us, and to those who came along – we had a great time and hope you did too.
If you want to make sure you get an invitation to our next Outdoor Bloggers meet up, sign up as a member… and if you’d like to support our group of bloggers by putting on an activity or want to work with our members on something else, please get in touch.